Today’s Giveaway: Saint Construction?
EXPERIENCE DATE NIGHTS FOR A YEAR
Get ready for this ‘saint’ly prize: Twelve $100 gift cards for local restaurants giving one lucky couple the chance to get out of the house every month in 2021. This will fill your belly with the finest cuisine and libations, it supports some awesome small businesses, and will even make your relationship stronger. It’s a win, win, win. Then again, you could always take me with you…I love being a third wheel 🙂
Vancouver’s trusted development and construction partner since 2011.
Scott Sheen, the founder of Saint Group of Companies, had a vision to create a construction and development company that had a positive impact on the community and provided opportunities to the families and individuals who live and work in them. From custom home renovations to multi-family projects to opening up opportunities for you to invest alongside us in your first real estate project, Saint construction is on a mission to become the most trusted name in construction and development in Vancouver.
With a commitment that extends past building quality homes, Saint is also driven to build stronger communities. Giving back to those in need in the lower mainland is an integral part of what it means to be part of the Saint team. Operating like a family, every employee of Saint is proud to stand by Saint’s core values and uphold the high standards that they have become known for.
Saint knows that it has been a tough year for both small businesses as well as young families. That’s why he is gifting “Date Night for a Year” to one lucky set of parents so they can get the break they deserve. With a year’s worth of gift certificates to some of Saint’s favourite local restaurants he hopes that this lucky couple will now have the perfect excuse to duck out for the night and support local businesses at the same time. Saint’s favourite restaurants include El Caminos, The Cascade Room, The Union as well as tastings at Main Street Brew Pub.
THE KELTY FOUNDATION
The Kelty Patrick Dennehy Foundation’s mission is to provide mental health resources for young people. The Foundation has lead many fundraising activities directed at funding research and programs aimed at positively increasing awareness of issues related to mental health and young people. To date, the Foundation has raised over 7 MILLION DOLLARS. Contributions to-date include
● $1 million dollars donated to build Canada’s first stand-alone “Mental Health Facility for Youth and Children” at BC Children’s Hospital.
● $450,000, in 2006, to the “Kelty Mental Health Resource Centre.” located in the Mental Health Building of BC Children’s Hospital.
● $500,000 to develop a online therapy program called “Kelty’s Key” with Vancouver Coastal Health Authority and the Vancouver General Hospital Foundation
● $500,000 a second Kelty Mental Health Resource Centre within the Hope Psychiatry and Education Centre at Lion’s Gate Hospital in North Vancouver.
With the challenges of Covid there has never been a time where there is a greater need to provide mental health resources and support to BC’s youth and every dollar that goes the Kelty Foundation goes directly to those who need it most.
- 12 x $100 gift certificates that can be used at any of the three restaurants so you can alternate throughout the year and revisit your favourites to try seasonal new dishes.
TOTAL VALUE APPROX $1200 CAD
- Prize must be claimed before December 31, 2021.
- Follow @toddtalbot and @saint_group.ca on Instagram and/or Facebook and respond to the question/challenge asked in photo caption
- Play along on Facebook and Instagram and get your name entered twice
- Must be 18 years of age.
- By entering, you release Instagram of all responsibility.
- Giveaway runs from 6 AM PST on December 7, 2020 and ends 12PM PST on December 19, 2020
- No purchase necessary to enter this giveaway
- One winner will be selected by random number draw
- The winners will be contacted within 24 hours to make prizing arrangements
- Open to residents of Vancouver and the Lower Mainland
- There are no exchanges, transfers or cash value