Today’s Giveaway: 8 pairs of Oxford & Kin Sunglasses
It’s Day 8 and 8 lucky winners will be cruising around town with a pair of sweet new sunglasses! Both Rebecca and I have been wearing these beauties for a year now and they have upped our cool factor by 92.7%
EXPERIENCE FINE EYEWEAR
Oxford & Kin started out as a passion project; a way for an endeavouring Canadian optometrist to go beyond the four walls of the optometry clinic and reach more people. However, in a short period of time, this passion project has grown into much much more. As the brand continues to grow, so does their story, their dedication to quality, and their desire to give back. All of Oxford & Kin’s glasses are handmade, using Italian acetate and high quality lenses. And, as always, every pair of glasses sold equals a full eye exam and pair of glasses for someone in a developing part of the world. This focus on social responsibility, via their partnership with Optometry Giving Sight, is not simply about giving away glasses. It is about providing services for those who do not have access to the eye care need and deserve. It is also about educating and training people in impoverished areas so they continue to provide this care even after the temporary aid has moved on. Oxford and Kin is proud to create a product that helps you look good, see clearly, and make the world a better place.
- Eight Winners receive one pair of sunglasses each
TOTAL VALUE APPROX $175 per pair CAD
- Prizes must be redeemed before December 31, 2019.
- Follow @toddtalbot and @oxfordandkin on Instagram and/or Facebook and respond to question asked in photo caption
- Play along on Facebook and Instagram and get your name entered twice
- Giveaway runs from 8 AM PST on December 14, 2018 and ends 8 AM PST on December 15, 2018
- No purchase necessary to enter this giveaway
- Eight winners will be selected by random number draw
- The winners will be contacted within 24 hours to make prizing arrangements
- Open to residents of Canada and the United States
- There are no exchanges, transfers or cash value