Today’s Giveaway: Four Tense Watches
Tic Tock. Might you need a new clock? On DAY 4 we are giving 4 lucky winners the ultimate arm candy. No one seems to have enough time these days but that doesn’t mean you can’t have a great time piece. One of my favourite partnerships is with this local ethical Vancouver company Tense Watches.
EXPERIENCE SOME GREAT TIME
Tense Watches designs high-quality wooden watches for men and women. They are made from 100% recycled or reclaimed wood, and are powered by premium Japanese or Swiss Movements. Each watch is manufactured by hand in their workshop in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. The Original Wood Watch. Since 1971.
- Four watches valued at $160 -$340 (Choose 1 from the following style families – Small Hampton, Hampton, Hampton II, Cambridge Chrono, Robson, Labrador, Vernon, Gabriola, Bowen, Pender, Washington North, Washington, Hudson Leather)
- Free engraving
TOTAL VALUE APPROX $640 – 1, 360 CAD
- Prize must be claimed before December 31, 2020.
- Follow @toddtalbot and @tensewatches on Instagram and/or Facebook and respond to the question/challenge asked in photo caption
- Play along on Facebook and Instagram and get your name entered twice
- Must be 18 years of age.
- By entering, you release Instagram of all responsibility.
- Giveaway runs from 6 AM PST on December 9, 2019 and ends 12PM PST on December 19, 2019
- No purchase necessary to enter this giveaway
- Four winners will be selected by random number draw
- The winner will be contacted within 24 hours to make prizing arrangements
- Open to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) and the United States (excluding Florida and New York, Puerto Rico, Guam, all U.S. Commonwealths & Territories and overseas military bases).
- There are no exchanges, transfers or cash value