Todays Giveaway: A style package with Emil Clothing Co.
If the Dad in your life is all about style, then this list is for you. Even if he’s not, no harm in adding a little “pop” to your Pop! Today we have teamed up with our friends at Emil Clothing Co. to offer five (plus a bonus) must have items that would make great gifts for Father’s Day.
EXPERIENCE THE BEST STYLE AROUND
An essential part of every man’s summer wardrobe, Samsoe & Samsoe shorts are designed to keep you comfortable and cool. These are my personal staple for summer. Cut from a cool cotton and linen blended fabric, these shorts are designed with a versatile chino reference point. Front slanted pockets and button fastening back welt pockets give a practical finish to these zip-fly fastening chic shorts.
Based in Parma, Italy since 1966, Anderson’s Belts and leather goods are handmade and provide true Italian classic accessories to compliment a gentlemen’s style. The classic leather belt for men is a stylish accessory handmade in Italy. Woven belts take any outfit up a notch on the style scale, and, if you need it a big bigger or smaller size (based on how much time you spend at the gym) it’s super easy to adjust!
No outfit is complete without a stylish pair of kicks. Koio shoes hit the mark with their contemporary, Italian handmade shoes. Flexible for any wardrobe with hand painted finishes and great style.
Not just for the office, every dapper dude needs a great blazer to finish an outfit. I’m a huge fan of the Blue Industry Comfort Blazer. It’s lightweight and slim fit. With a notch lapel and patch pocket, the Comfort Blazer is characterized by its sophisticated details.
Summer time is around the corner. Even if you don’t play golf, a classic polo shirt is the perfect investment for your hot weather wardrobe. This light knit option from Umberto Vallarti is an easy styling piece with exceptional quality.
A necessary accessory year-round, nothing screams summer like a great pair of sunglasses. Todd’s current favorites come from local brand Oxford and Kin’s beautifully hand-crafted frames. Oxford & Kin is all about paying respect to your roots using acetate manufactured by an Italian family-run company that is over 100 years old. Available online and soon at Emil Clothing Co.
- One Anderson Belt
- One Liam tie
- One pair of N/A socks
- One pair of Oxford & Kin sunglasses
TOTAL VALUE APPROX $475 CAD
- Prize must be redeemed before December 31, 2019.
- Follow @toddtalbot and @emilclothingco on Instagram & Facebook and respond to question asked in the photo caption
- Account must be public to qualify for prizing
- Giveaway runs from 8 AM PST on June 3, 2019 and ends 11:55 PM PST on June 7, 2019
- No purchase necessary to enter this giveaway
- One winner will be selected by random number draw and announced on June 8, 2019
- The winner will be contacted within 24 hours to make prizing arrangements
- Open to residents of Canada and the United States
- There are no exchanges, transfers or cash value