Today’s Giveaway: Empress 1908 Gin
I’ve had the privilege of getting to know Empress Gin over the years…first in a glass poured at the actual Empress Hotel in Victoria and that began the love affair. We have had them as a partner at Christmas and they also played a big part in our annual Covenant House fundraiser. They are a wonderful company only topped by an even better gin! Trust me folks, this is a slam dunk winner of a prize…and there are going to be 10 winners!! Good luck.
EXPERIENCE THE ELEGANCE OF GIN
Empress 1908 Gin delights the senses with its balanced citrus-and-spice palette, brilliant colour, light floral fragrance and soft texture. Handcrafted in small batch copper-pot stills, Empress 1908 is a collaboration between Victoria Distillers and the legendary Fairmont Empress Hotel in Victoria, British Columbia. It uses eight signature botanicals, including juniper, grapefruit peel, rose petal, coriander, ginger, cinnamon, and a bespoke blend of tea made especially for the Empress Hotel. The eighth botanical, exotic butterfly pea blossom, was discovered in another tea served at the Empress Hotel. These blossoms balance the traditional citrus notes of gin with a warm herbal earthiness, and create a deep, natural indigo that changes colour depending on the mixer. The combination of exquisite taste, delicate aroma, soft texture, and remarkable presentation provide the perfect base for a new aesthetic of cocktail creation and enjoyment.
Upgrade your home bartending game this holiday season with one of 10 Ultimate Empress 1908 Gin Cocktail Kits! Featuring premium copper bar tools, custom Empress 1908 glassware, hand-selected local cocktail ingredients, exclusive Empress 1908 merchandise and, of course, a bottle of gin, this prize will set you up to mix delicious drinks at home, all winter long!
THE MUSTARD SEED
The Mustard Seed Street Church has been essential in fighting hunger and restoring faith to a large portion of people living in greater Victoria since 1975. Our operations are nearly 100 percent community funded; these include Vancouver Island’s largest Food Bank, a Family Center, Hospitality programs, and addictions recovery at Hope Farm Healing Centre as well as more traditional Church services. The Mustard Seed Street Church positively impacts an average of 5,000 individuals per month, with the support of more than 50 volunteers every day. With your help, lives are transformed on a daily basis!
EACH PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Empress 1908 at home Cocktail kits:
- Branded Copper Bar set:
- Bottle opener
- Branded Copper Bar set:
- Cocktail and bottle pins
- Empress socks
- Local ingredients for cocktails
- Set of branded Copa glasses
- Set of Cocktail Bitters
- Copper Cocktail Picks
- Recipe cards
- Bottle of Empress 1908 Gin
TOTAL VALUE APPROX $300 CAD PER BOX
- Entrants must be of legal drinking age.
- Prize must be claimed before December 31, 2021.
- Follow @toddtalbot and @empress1908gin on Instagram and/or Facebook and respond to the question/challenge asked in photo caption
- Play along on Facebook and Instagram and get your name entered twice
- Must be 18 years of age.
- By entering, you release Instagram of all responsibility.
- Giveaway runs from 6 AM PST on December 7, 2020 and ends 12PM PST on December 19, 2020
- No purchase necessary to enter this giveaway
- One winner will be selected by random number draw
- The winners will be contacted within 24 hours to make prizing arrangements
- Contest is open to residents of Canada only
- There are no exchanges, transfers or cash value